Thursday, April 23, 2009

Hawaii, North Shore of Oahu 2009


Waimea Valley

A little ways down from our resort, just about 10 minutes from Turtle Bay down Kamehameha is a valley nestled between two beautiful mountains. It is almost like a botanical garden of sorts. It's an approximate 3 mile walk to the end and back. At the end of this valley is a waterfall. This was a real calming and peaceful walk. Along the way we even made some new little friends.

















This thing had no shame, it would come up to your table and take your food!




































Feed me Seymour!








This thing chased me around because it thought I was trying to eat its babies!


That's right! You better back off or I'll eat you!




Apparently the tree straight ahead bears poisonous fruit/nuts. I guess putting one in my mouth wasn't the smartest thing to do!






I thought it would be bigger! (Nickel for everytime I hear that)














 I swear that was Sarah Jessica Parker!!!

No comments: